Income Tax on Timber For Your 2012 Tax Return Filing
Click on the graph below or click here for a detailed Green Savings analysis of this webinar.
Feb 13, 2013 12:00 pm US/Eastern
Length: 01:30 (hh:mm)
- Dr. Linda Wang, National Timber Tax Specialist, US Forest Service
- Dr. John Greene, Retired Research Forester, US Forest Service
- The Wildlife Society - 1.5 hour TWS Category 1 Credit
- Society of American Foresters - 1.5 hour Category 1 Credit
This webinar will cover tax reporting on timber transactions as well as the latest sweeping tax law changes from the “fiscal cliff” package
- LWangPresentation.pdf (256Kb)
- Federal Income Tax on Timber- A Quick Guide for Woodland Owners.pdf (1459Kb)
- JGreenePresentation.pdf (5822Kb)
- TaxForms.pdf (5633Kb)
If you have not participated in one of our Blackboard Collaborate webinar sessions before, please see the Need Help! section at the end of this page.