Wildlife for Lunch - Aquatic Weed Control in Texas Farm Ponds
Click on the graph below or click here for a detailed Green Savings analysis of this webinar.
Apr 21, 2011 1:00 am US/Eastern
Length: 01:30 (hh:mm)
- Billy Higginbotham - Professor and Extension Wildlife and Fisheries Specialist Texas AgriLife Extension Service
- Eric Taylor
- None have been applied for or approved at this time.
Participants will learn identification of various aquatic plants and the chemical, mechanical and biological control options available for each. Also, information on calculation of pond size and volume for chemical treatment rates will be discussed.
Continuing Education Units
- SAF - 1.0 hour Category 1-CF
- TDA - 1.0 hour IPM
- Log in with full name and email address when logging into Elluminate
- Complete the satisfaction survey at the end of the webinar (After the survey, you will be directed to a form in order to provide your information to obtain credits.)
- Complete the credit request form and submit