Southern Forest Futures Project
Click on the graph below or click here for a detailed Green Savings analysis of this webinar.
Jun 2, 2011 12:00 pm US/Eastern
Length: 00:52 (hh:mm)
- Dave Wear, Project Co-Leader, Economist, USDA Forest Service, Southern Research Station
- John Greis, Project Co-Leader, Forester, USDA Forest Service, Southern Region
- None have been applied for or approved at this time.
The webinar introduces the purpose, partners, and findings of the Southern Forest Futures Project (Futures Project), which forecasts changes to southern forest conditions between 2010 and 2060.
This webinar will:
• Provide an introduction to the Southern Forest Futures Project - partners, purpose, and design
• Discuss the value of southern forests
• Deliver information about the Futures Project’s products
• Discuss the key findings of the Futures Project
• Discuss the implications for southern forests and the benefits they provide
For more information about Southern Forest Futures, go to http://www.srs.fs.usda.gov/futures
Southern Forest Futures webinar partners include the USDA Forest Service Southern Research Station and Southern Region, Southern Regional Extension Forestry, North Carolina State University, Texas AgriLife Extension, North Carolina A&T University, and the USDA Natural Resources Conservation Service.