Having trouble viewing this email, click here
Exploring the Findings of the Southern Forest Futures Project
Don't miss today's Live Webinar sponsored by: USDA Forest Service Southern Research Station and Southern Region and the Southern Group of State Foresters.
What will you learn?
Who should participate?
Education Credits from the following organizations continuing education programs have been approved or applied for:
Southern Forest Futures webinar partners include the USDA Forest Service Southern Research Station and Southern Region, Southern Regional Extension Forestry, North Carolina State University, Texas AgriLife Extension, North Carolina A&T University, and USDA Natural Resources Conservation Service.
Webinar Access Instructions!
To participate, go to www.forestrywebinars.net on the day of the webinar and following the instructions below:
NOTE - If Continuing Education Credits are being offered to participants of this webinar, you MUST successfully complete all steps below. Failure to complete a step will make you ineligible to receive any CEU credits.
1. To find the webinar, click on Upcoming Webinars button at the top of the page. When you find this webinar, click on the webinar name and you will be directed to the webinar page.
2. To join the live webinar, click the orange join button at the top of the webinar page. If the webinar has been archived, you can take this webinar by clicking the oranage view button at the top of the webinar page.
3. Completely fill out the registration form and click submit.
4. You will be presented with a short pre-survey to take before being directed to the webinar.
5. After completing the pre-survey you will be redirected to the Elluminate live manager "Join Session" page.
6. On the "Join Session" page select guest and enter your FULL name and email to login (no password is needed)
7. Click "Log In" to join the session. The webinar will then load on your computer (This may take a couple minutes to complete). Once you are in the session please follow the information on audio setup.
Note: If the webinar does not load on your computer and you are redirected to the sessions page repeat the steps above, but do not wait for the session to load automatically. click on "manually start the session"
8. If there are any presentation handouts from the speaker, the webinar software will prompt you to download and save them to your computer. Please make sure that you select to download and save these file(s).
Webinar Access Instructions!
To receive continuing education credit for participating in the webinar you MUST
1. Log in with full name and email address when logging into Elluminate live manager "Join Session" page.
3. After taking the satisfaction survey, you will be directed to the Continuing Education Credit Form if educational credits are available for this webinar. To receive credits for this webinar, you MUST fill out this form and click submit.
If you do not complete these three steps above we can not ensure that you will receive your continuing education credits because we will not be able to verify your participation to the organization that awards the credits. Certificates will be emailed to you with in a few days of the webinar.
Please join the webinar 15 minutes early as we can not take phone calls or help with technical issues once the webinar begins.
Hardware or software issues can be directed to Elluminate Support at 1-866-388-8674, or www.elluminate.com/support.
CFE questions, program questions, or to suggest future webinars, please contact Bill Hubbard (email@example.com, 706-340-5070).
This Webinar uses Elluminate to facilitate the webinar.
If you have not yet participated in a Elluminate webinar then please go to www.elluminate.com/support for instructions on setting up your computer. You should do this at least 72 hours in advance of a live webinar in case you have any problems that need to be resolved. For those with firewall blocking, you may require help from your IT support prior to the event in order to connect. If you have any hardware or software issues you can call Elluminate Support at 1-866-388-8674.
You will be prompted to download some software which may take anywhere from 2 to 20 minutes depending upon your Internet connection speed. The steps you will complete are as follows:
1. Check that you have Java installed. If you do not the screen will tell you how to download the latest version of Java.
2. Make sure your speakers and/or microphone are set up correctly. You will need to enter the "Configuration Room" in order to test your audio setup.
3. Do the "Recorded Introduction" to get an overview of how to use Elluminate as a participant. This takes about 5-10 minutes to complete
Once you have completed the steps to set up Elluminate on your computer you will need to verify that you can connect with the Elluminate server at NC State University. To verify that you can connect to the NCSU server visit the following link http://go.ncsu.edu/test_webinar_connection. Once the session is loaded you will see a slide indicating you succeeded. If you are unable to connect to the Elluminate Server at NC State University please contact LearnTech at (919) 513-7094.
This webinar has been made possible through a partnership with: