Carbon Trading 101
Click on the graph below or click here for a detailed Green Savings analysis of this webinar.
Apr 30, 2009 12:00 pm US/Eastern
Length: 01:00 (hh:mm)
- Kurt Krueger, District Manager, Larson & McGowin, Inc.
- None have been applied for or approved at this time.
This special one-hour program will discuss the basics of forest carbon offset projects, how landowners might qualify, and how carbon credits are sold on various markets.
Web Access Instructions:
1. On the day of the webinar, go to: http://forestrywebinar.net about 10-15 minutes prior to the start of the session,
2. Click on the particular webinar link,
3. Enter your name to login (no password is needed), and
4. The webinar will then load on your computer.
First Time Webinar Attendees:
This Webinar will use software called Elluminate.
If you have not yet participated in a Elluminate webinar then please go to www.elluminate.com/support for instruction on setting up your computer. You should do this at least 24 hours in advance of a live webinar in case you have any problems that need to be resolved. If you have any hardware or software issues you can call Elluminate Support at 1-866-388-8674.
You will be prompted to download some software which may take anywhere from 2 to 20 minutes depending upon your Internet connection speed. The steps you will complete are as follows:
1. Check that you have Java installed. If you do not the screen will tell you how to download the latest version of Java.
2. Make sure your speakers and/or microphone are set up correctly. You will need to enter the "Configuration Room" in order to test your audio setup.
3. Do the "Recorded Introduction" to get an overview of how to use
Elluminate as a participant. This takes about 5-10 minutes to complete
Particular use of the Elluminate software will be addressed at the beginning of the session. For those with firewall blocking, getting your IT support to test it the day prior to the event might be necessary (this is rare).